Sunday, October 24, 2010

"Cause if you want it bad enough, you won't stop until you get it"

Humans, we try so damn hard to be good (thanks for the great quote Dad). Sin its not about doing something that breaks the law, its about breaking the heart of Jesus. Jesus came and freed us from the law, showing us we don't have to try to be anything, because right now, you are already enough. If Jesus were to walk into the library right now, He would come up to me and take my hand- and smile, because I am Allyssa, because I am here with Him. His love in my life is more real than I acknowledge. Its powerful. Dear Jesus, may I sit in your presence., may I lay at your feet and stop trying to run towards emptiness. But may I sit just at your feet. I am not strong enough to do this on my own. I need your forgiveness. I need your hand. I need You. Just You.

No comments:

Post a Comment