Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Sweet Jesus.

My Sweet Jesus

Hold me,
For my quivering legs can't support me any longer.
Make still my heart,
For its racing beat won't last.
Stroke my head,
For my mind just wont stop running.
Take my hand,
For this loneliness is consuming.
Lead me,
For I am only stumbling along this path.

My Dear Jesus.

Let me embrace you,
For I am searching for affection.
Let me touch your face,
For I want to know this is real.
Let me grab onto your hand,
For I'm longing for a connection.
Let me see your smile,
For I want to feel.
Let me hear your voice,
For this silence is drowning.

My Precious Jesus.

Take my heart.
Hold it dear to your own.
For I am discovering it cannot
Carry on without you.
As I lay at the foot of the cross,
I entrust it to you.
Take it in your hands
So it may always seek You.
Your heart will forever cherish
my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment